Braking any of the following rules Port police has the right to give you a ticket
Port Police has the authority to stop you any time for inspection.
They will check the safety equipment and the papers of the boat. You must have an id with you on boards
1. Always drive slowly, Never go with full speed, Never do sharp, dangerous turns
2. Never anchor inside the yellow buoys indicating the swimmer’s area
3. Never anchor where people are swimming. Keep the boat away from swimmers
On busy beaches with watersports, you are only allowed to go out where the watersports have the yellow buoys
4. You are only authorised to go 1.5 miles from Skiathos coastline
5. It is forbidden to go to Skopelos Alonissos or Mainland.
6. The use of alcohol is strictly forbidden to the driver.
1. You agree that you will brink the boat in the same conditions was delivered to you in the morning
2 If you break the propeller, cause any damage, or lose the anchor, lifejacket, oar or any other part of the boat you will have to pay for it so we can replace it for the next day rental.
3. You must be 18 years or over to make a booking with us.
4. Although boats are insured, you (The Driver) are primarily responsible for any damage or loss to the boat and its equipment; in case of damage/loss you will have to pay the amount of excess in full or part of; this amount will vary depending on the type of damage/or loss. You (The Driver) will be held responsible for the actions of the other members of your party as well.
5. Fuel costs are not included in boat rental rates.
6.t is mandatory to respect the maximum number of passenger permitted on board to comply with laws and regulations: the number of persons indicated for each boat must not be exceeded.
7. Stefanos Ski School & Boat Hire may at its absolute discretion refuse to hand over a boat Or terminate the boat rental period in advance where, in the opinion of Stefanos the driver is likely to cause damage, distress or fails to comply with company rules. In such event, Stefanos will be under no obligation to refund any money.
8. If you are late 30 minutes after the agreed time without any warning, we have the right to rent the boat to someone else, and you lose your deposit
9 If you decide to cancel your boat for any reason other than weather conditions, you lose your deposit
10.In any violation, the port authority has the right to keep your passport until you have paid the fine given to you